Found this over at Grim's & decided not to take up a huge chunk of space in his comments.
1. Name a movie you've seen more than 10 times.
Red Dawn. Conan the Barbarian. Starwars. Casablanca. RHPS. The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly.
2. Name a movie you've seen multiple times in the theater.
Fellowship Of The Ring
3. Name an actor who would make you more inclined to see a movie.
Rutger Hauer, John Wayne, Bogie, Vin Diesel.
4. Name an actor who would make you less likely to see a movie.
Sean Penn, Alec Baldwinn, John Travolta, Susan Sarandon, Tim Robbins, Leo DiCaprio
5. Name a movie that you can and do quote from.
RHPS. Conan the Barbarian. Monty Python and the Holy Grail. The Princess Bride.
6. Name a movie musical, to which you know all the lyrics to all of the songs.
RHPS (♪Science fiction... double feature/Dr. X... will build a creature♪)
7. Name a movie with which you've been known to sing along.
Does calling responses in RHPS count?
8. Name a movie you would recommend everyone see.
9. Name a movie you own.
10. Name an actor that launched his/her entertainment career in another medium but who has surprised you with his/her acting chops.
Ol' Blue Eyes impressed the heck out of me in "The Manchurian Candidate"
11. Have you ever seen a movie in a drive-in? If so, what?
Honey, I Shrunk The Kids
12. Ever made out in a movie?
Nope. Hell, I've never even been in a movie, much less got a love scene in one. Or do you mean at the theater?
13. Name a movie that you keep meaning to see but just haven’t yet gotten around to it..
14. Ever walked out of a movie?
No, but had I been one of the ones driving when we went to see "Dead Ringers" back in college...
15. Name a movie that made you cry in the theater.
My eyes might have gotten a bit damp during "We Were Soldiers" as they cut back & forth between the fighting & the notification teams. (Not that I'll admit it...)
With tons of that artery-clogging fake butter, please!
17. How often do you go to the movies (as opposed to renting them or watching them at home)?
Pretty rarely, actually.
18. What’s the last movie you saw in the theater?
Been awile. Some sci-fi or action flick, no doubt.
19. What’s your favorite/preferred genre of movie?
Sci-Fi, Action, Spook work or caper flicks are a plus assuming they aren't insulting my intelligence. (Oceans 1X series, I'm looking at you!)
20. What’s the first movie you remember seeing in the theater?
Something to do with folks looking for Bigfoot.
21. What movie do you wish you had never seen?
Seven Dwarfs To The Rescue. Roller Boogie. (Those two were at least seen via NOWFF) Dead Ringers
22. What is the weirdest movie you enjoyed?
23. What is the scariest movie you've seen?
The Haunting (The bits with the cherubs was both subtle and freaky!)
24. What is the funniest movie you've seen?
Plan 9 From Outer Space
What was the last movie you saw at home?
Either Firefly or Blackhawk Down
If you had to name your top ten favorite movies of all time, what would they be? And why are they your favorites?
10 "xXx", a great pastiche of the Bond films, and a big tough guy who uses his brain more than his pecs.
9 "Pitch Black", again, a tough guy who uses his brains.
8 "Blackhawk Down", 'nuff said.
7 "13th Warrior", c'mon, you know the main characters were PCs... ("Right, we're playing GURPS Vikings and do a non-supernatural retelling of Beowulf." "My character is going to wear roman gladiator armor!" "So? Mine's going to have a Maximillian curaiss!" "I'm going to play an Arab poet!")
6 "Roman Polanski's Pirates" Very dry humor.
5 "Hitchhiker's Guide", true to the radio shows & the books in that it was different from both.
4 "Sky Captain & The World Of Tomorrow", wonderful visuals of 1930's alternatech.
3 "The Manchurian Candidate", wonderful Cold-War paranoia and Dr. Lo was a hoot.
2 "The Princess Bride", fun AND a good date flick.
1 "Casablanca", because it's just that good. Citizen Kane is overrated.