Saturday, August 23, 2008

What I did on my summer vacation...

At least the last week or so, I've had an actual excuse for not posting. I've been attending CERT classes in the evening before work. On the plus side, I'll be able to add NIMS-100 & CPR certification to my resume once we're done. Add in being best man at a buddy's wedding, construction work around the apartment complex while I'm trying to sleep, and a few dates here & there (Including a few second dates, no less. How'd that happen?), you can see why the bloggage has slipped so much. Doesn't help that, other than the Revoke The Games link over in the sidebar, I've been keeping this blog politics free. Got plenty I could say on that subject... Maybe I'll write up the CERT training in GURPS 4th Ed. once we're done.

No comments: